Fernox Central Heating Protector MB-1 4 litres
The FernoxCentral Heating Protector MB-1 from Foundry Cast Iron is a proven corrosion inhibitor which is effective at preventing limescale formation in domestic central heating systems. For use in all types of boilers, radiators and pipework. Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used with central heating.
Prevents boiler noise, protects against corrosion and limescale, extends system life, saves on fuel bills. Prevents cold spots in radiators.
Height (mm) 270.0 Width (mm) 165.0 Depth (mm) 130.0 Material Fluid Finish Clear Boxed Weight 4.370 kg Unboxed Weight 4.300 kg Warranty See manufacturer Function
- Protects against corrosion and limescale
- Prevents boiler noise
- Stops frequent venting of radiators
- Prevents sticking pumps
- Prevents cold spots in radiators
- Extends system life
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Saves on fuel bills
- Maintains system efficieny
- Non toxic, environmentally friendly