The Loxwood 2 Column Cast Iron Radiator | Foundry
To relive the style and elegance of a bygone era you do not need to compromise on heating efficiency. The scrolled relief patterned Loxwood may possess the aesthetic qualities necessary to compliment the traditional property, but its performance is second to none, making it a match for the most modern-looking radiator.
- Multiple configurations of 3 to 40 sections
- Choice of ½”, ¾” and 1” connections
- Supplied as standard in a primer that requires overpainting (by others) or it can be fully factory painted to one of our special finishes or any RAL colour.
- Delivered assembled in lengths up to 15 sections.
- Supplied with plugs, bushes and vents.
- 10-year guarantee.
Supplied in a single height of 838mm assembled Loxwood radiators can be supplied to site in lengths up to 15 sections. Further sections may be assembled on site for longer finished radiators.
|Single Section Height||838mm|
|Single Section BTU*||593.5|
|Single Section Width||76mm|
|Single Section Depth||214mm|
*BTU for comparison DELTA ∆T 60˚C
The Loxwood is supplied in Umber Grey Primer as standard that requires over painting, with painted finishes available at additional cost. It can be fully factory painted to one of our special finishes or any RAL colour, to blend in with almost any colour scheme. Please visit our Finishes section for more ideas.