The Selsey UK18 Traditional Thermostatic Valve Set (TRV) | Angled | Arroll
The Selsey UK18 is a traditional angled thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) set with a decorative crocus style wheel head. It comes with 2 valves, the wheel head, and lockshield. These are heavier and slightly larger than similar valves and are perfect for cast iron and steel column radiators. The Selsey range of radiator valves have subtle indentations, showing the temperature setting and a uniquely ornate lockshield.
- Solid brass construction with real wood head.
- Height: 128mm, Width: 91mm, Depth: 64mm
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Standard 15mm compression fitting with ½'' BSPT - Male coupler.
- Frost Protection.
- 5-year guarantee.
- CE tested for European Conformity.
Available in 5 Finishes, made to match other Arroll accessories:
- Chrome Plated
- Old English Brass (Un-lacquered)
- Antique Copper
- Brushed Nickel
- Black Nickel
5 finishes available to compliment our wall stays and pipe sleeves for the perfect look.
- Valve to Radiator - 1/2" BSPT
- Valve to Pipe - 15mm Compression
Heating System Connection
- Recommended that Thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the flow
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the return
Pressure Drop Valve = 1.6
Kvs value is the metric measure for the flow of a fully opened valve. It is defined as: The volume flow in cubic metres per hour of water at a temperature of between 5° and 40° celsius witha pressure drop across the valve of 1 bar.