The Arundel UK28 Traditional Thermostatic Valve Set (TRV) | Angled | Arroll
The Arundel UK28 is a traditional angled thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) set with a real black wooden wheel design. It comes with 2 valves, the wheel head, and lockshield. These are heavier and slightly larger than similar valves and are perfect for cast iron and steel column radiators. The Arundel range of radiator valves have subtle black rings, showing the temperature setting and a unique "chimney" design lockshield.
- Solid brass construction with real wood head.
- Height: 146mm, Width: 96mm, Depth: 64mm
- Weight: 1.11kg
- Standard 15mm compression fitting with ½'' BSPT - Male coupler.
- Frost Protection.
- 5-year guarantee.
- CE tested for European Conformity.
Available in 9 Finishes, made to match other Arroll accessories:
- Chrome Plated
- Antique Brass (Polished)
- Brushed Brass (Antiqued)
- Old English Brass (Un-lacquered)
- Antique Copper
- Polished Nickel
- Brushed Nickel
- Black Nickel
9 finishes available to compliment our wall stays and pipe sleeves for the perfect look.
- Valve to Radiator - 1/2" BSPT
- Valve to Pipe - 15mm Compression
Heating System Connection
- Recommended that Thermostatic radiator valve is connected to the flow
- Lock Shield valve is connected to the return
Pressure Drop Valve = 1.6
Kvs value is the metric measure for the flow of a fully opened valve. It is defined as: The volume flow in cubic metres per hour of water at a temperature of between 5° and 40° celsius witha pressure drop across the valve of 1 bar.