The Barnham UK12 Traditional Manual Valve Set | Angled | Arroll
The Barnham UK12 is a traditional angled manual radiator valve set with a bakelite wheel design. It comes with 2 valves, the wheel head, and lockshield. These are heavier and slightly larger than similar valves and are perfect for cast iron and steel column radiators.
- Solid brass construction with bakelite head.
- Height: 106mm, Width: 76.5mm, Depth: 50.5mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Standard 15mm compression fitting with ½'' BSPT - Male coupler.
- Frost Protection.
- 5-year guarantee.
- CE tested for European Conformity.
Available in 5 Finishes, made to match other Arroll accessories:
- Chrome Plated
- Antique Brass (Polished)
- Antique Copper
- Brushed Nickel
- Black Nickel
5 finishes available to compliment our wall stays and pipe sleeves for the perfect look.
- Valve to Radiator - 1/2" BSPT
- Valve to Pipe - 15mm Compression
Pressure Drop Valve = 1.6
Kvs value is the metric measure for the flow of a fully opened valve. It is defined as: The volume flow in cubic metres per hour of water at a temperature of between 5° and 40° celsius witha pressure drop across the valve of 1 bar.